½ cup hot water
½ cup organic light coconut milk (or full fat) (can also use almond milk)
1 teaspoon Zentei Matcha powder
1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup, or stevia to taste (option)
- Add Zentei Matcha powder to a small amount of hot water in a mug.
- Whisk briskly to make a thick, green paste.
- Pour the remaining hot coconut milk and water to the paste and stir. If adding the optional sweetener, add it here.
- The Matcha will dissolve quickly and easily.
- If you’re using a milk frother, place on the top of the latte and turn on and allow to froth and foam until your desired texture is reached. Another option is to reserve some of the hot coconut milk and separately froth this in a cup, then gently pour in the Matcha tea mug.
- Enjoy hot or warm!